Information For Your Upcoming Visit
- Once you have received a referral from your physician, instructions will be provided for your specific exam or procedure.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your appointment.
- Bring your driver’s license and current healthcare insurance card with you to your appointment.
- Wear loose clothing to your appointment and leave all jewelry at home.
- Upon arrival at the Medical Center, please check in at the 1st floor registration desk before proceeding to the radiology department.
- To receive a copy of your imaging study and related report, call the appointment center at (951) 486-4100.
- Your doctor will typically receive an electronic copy of your report and images within 48 hours.
- If any questions arise, please call the appointment center at (951) 486-4100.
- You will be required to fill out an MRI Screening Form when they arrive for your procedure.
Location and Hours
Appointments: (951) 486-4100
RUHS Medical and Surgical Center
26600 Cactus Avenue, Moreno Valley, CA 92555
Hours: 7:00am - 6:00pm, Monday - Friday
Hours: 7:00am - 3:30pm, Saturday - Sunday
Improving outcomes through innovation; in the more than 160,000 imaging exams performed each year.